Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Photographic Scavenger Hunt....

Once again I'm joining in with Deb and this week the topic is 'What's happening now at 6 o'clock' and I've chosen 6pm as I slept in this morning past 6am.
I took these photos today, in a space of 2 minutes, starting at 6pm EST. The photos were taken at the parish Twilight Fair.

Looking out the front entrance towards Wardell St

The sign at the front

One of the 'Amusements' Tents'

There were still people browsing around the stalls in the church

In the courtyard, a number of people were eating from the International Food stall
Another shot taken at the front of the church, showing a bit of the sunset
I will write another post  about the fair soon, showing more of the photos I took earlier in the afternoon...

3 comments:

DEB said...

Wow thanks, it's darker than it was here in Tas at the same time. Must be because we are much further south.

Heirloom treasures said...

Hi Maria,I hope your raised heaps of money after all that hard work. it looks like it would have been fun. xx

Chris said...

Nothing beats a fair and home made goodies. Looks like the fair was a success.