Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

You must like purple...

So said the lady who served me recently in our local pharmacy... so how did she know that?

Was it because when I put my handbag on the counter, she saw those flowers ?


Or was it when I unzipped my bag and took out my reading glasses and put them on??


Maybe it was when I got my purse out of my bag to pay for my prescriptions...



 I'm darned if I know how she knew that I love purple! Maybe she was just psychic??? Lol


 ( DH bought me the purple cape/jacket in New Zealand for my recent birthday. It's merino and possum and very soft and warm :-)  ) 

8 comments:

Noela said...

I definitely know you love purple Maria. Hugs......

Susan said...

Join the gang! I had a similar encounter a while back - purple nail polish, purse, phone cover, notebook showing inside my (black) handbag - got to get em a purple bag!!
PS: Love your bag...

Anonymous said...

its such a pretty colour Maria,i love your bag,in fact i love them all,lol.xx

Dorothy said...

I think purple must be the new pink after you pass a certain age !! I like it too. Your cape looks lovely - bet its warm. xox

Cheryl (aka Kayly) said...

Beautiful cape. Good present DH!
My DH wants to know if this year's art show quilt has a buyer yet?

Unknown said...

Your today blog had me grinning from ear to ear Maria - Thanks :)

Vireya said...

I vote for psychic. What other explanation can there be?

Anonymous said...

I agree, she is a psychic.
I love your outfit Maria.