Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Oops! Where did they all come from? 😉 (Wool on Sunday)

Today I gathered together in one place all the squares that a number of lovely people have recently knitted or crocheted ready for me to join into blankets for K4BN.
Hmmm...There's a few! 😉
Just a few are my handiwork...either making little donated squares larger by a few more rounds or a few started from scratch. That's what I do at Knit and Natters. 

So I would like to 'order' some rainy days where I can sit under the fan ( or the aircon) and just turn squares into blankets...I always find it so satisfying. It will be lovely having a big bundle of blankets early next year, all ready for when the requests for warm blankets start to come in later in the year.

So many people knit or sew for K4BN and today we were given 52 Trauma Teddies that were knitted by a lovely lady called Val. My friend Helen took a photo...it is amazing! 
A big thank you to Val!
Linking with Wool on Sunday on the Rainbow Hare blog.

10 comments:

Kate said...

Such a splendid group of ladies you are to create all this loveliness for others! Those teddies are adorable.

Maria said...

There are sew many generous folk who help the needy....
Those teddies help sew much when a little one is ill or hurt.

Una said...

Great work everybody. The teddies will be loved and the blankets will look amazing. Are we going to see the finished blankets?

Jackie said...

All of you do such wonderful work to share with others.

God bless.

Vireya said...

That is a crowd to teddies!

Well done to everyone involved in producing so much knitting and crocheting for a good cause.

margaret said...

plenty to keep you busy with all these squares to cnvert into blankets. Val has certainly been busy too with all those knitted tedies.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So generous 💖💖💖

angela said...

Wow. So many wonderful teddys.
I'm hoping to get back into crochet next year. This year with the eyes going and the pain spreading to my arms and hands I just having done much with yarn at all

Susan said...

I love those teddies ...but I think I will stick to squares for a bit longer.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I seriously think you are all AMAZING! All those blankets are wonderful and 52 teddies! Incredible :)
Thank you for linking up with Wool on Sundays :)